Frigate Teknologies Private Limited is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing pollution, waste and optimizing fuel consumption for continual improvement in our environmental performance. We endeavour to minimize the environmental impact of our business activities by driving initiatives to reduce our ecological and carbon footprints and in this context the following corporate policy objectives have been framed:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. Report them to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Use development and manufacturing processes that do not adversely affect the environment, including developing and improving operations and technologies to minimize waste, prevent air, water, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding around the world and share appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods.
- Meet or exceed all applicable government and voluntary requirements. Set and adhere to stringent requirements of our own no matter where in the world the company does business.
- Promote ‘Green Procurement’ to the maximum possible extent
We believe that concern for the environment has to be an integral part of our business strategy towards sustainability and we strive to fulfil all our environmental obligations and commitments as a responsible global corporate citizen. Every employee and every contractor at a FRIGATE premise is expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental, health, or safety concern to Frigate management.