FRIGATE offers bespoke solution to belt conveyor systems, covering long distances, large heights, small radii. Our technical team work with the end user to identify the right solution to transport bulk cargo products quickly, safely and efficiently from point A to point B.
FRIGATE’s belt conveyor system is an efficient and ecological solution for bulk material transportation. In case of descending transport, the motors are run in regeneration mode enabling the generation of electrical energy from the kinetic energy of the transported material. The motors, which are run in motor-driven and regeneration mode, are mostly adjustable. This permits an optimum load distribution over the drive units at different operating conditions. In certain loading conditions, the system is run in regeneration mode. The generated electric energy is fed to the mains by a regenerative feedback unit, enabling a reduction in operating costs of the complete system.
- Troughed belt conveyors: up to 20 km
- Troughed belt conveyors: > 400 m for horizontal curves, vertical curves depending on the application
- Conveying capacity: up to 6,000 t/h
- Conveying speed: up to 6.5 m/s
- Angles of inclination: up to 30° depending on the material to be conveyed